25. What are the four commonly recognized e-commerce categories?
- Services, software, high-end goods, and digital goods
- Digital goods, services, software, and customized goods
- Physical goods, digital goods, services, and software
- Physical goods, perishable goods, high-end services, and software
30. Why would you track a product’s return on ad spend (ROAS)?
- To compare the product to best-selling products
- To determine if the product’s advertising is profitable
- To calculate the net profit for your company
- To determine if you should expand your inventory
31. A furniture business plans to bring a new couch to the market. Which product sourcing models should they consider?
- Vendor or wholesale supplier, retail, and employee manufacturing
- Custom manufacturing, vendor or wholesale supplier, and dropshipping
- Mass manufacturing, vendor or wholesale supplier, and dropshipping
- Dropshipping, wholesale supplier, and employee manufacturing
32. Which of the following are reasons why storytelling is an important part of branding? Select all that apply.
- Customers want to feel good about their purchases.
- Customers want to understand the values that a company upholds.
- Customers want to know how the company is making a difference in the world.
- Customers want to write reviews of negative experiences they have with products.
33. Fill in the blank: Digital goods and physical goods are examples of _____.
- primary and secondary research
- things that can be sold online through e-commerce
- software that allows a company to sell products or services online
- demographics to consider when conducting market research
34. A retail store has a physical storefront and an online shop. What type of e-commerce model is this?
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. A marketer identifies a company’s target audience. What does the information they gather about the target audience enable them to do?
- Determine the future popularity and net profit of a product
- Hire new staff to create and manage the marketing campaign and audience needs
- Increase product prices according to a product’s popularity
- Tailor the marketing campaign and pricing strategy to suit the audience’s needs