13. An e-commerce business receives a large amount of website traffic. What does this traffic data indicate?
14. What capabilities do e-commerce platforms offer businesses?
- Create and maintain a digital storefront and sell products or services online
- Manage inventory and improve physical storefront capabilities
- Manage a physical storefront and order inventory online
- Build and track physical storefront sales and inventory
15. What information does a marketer gather when researching a company’s market size?
- The level of demand for the company’s products or services
- A description of customers most likely to purchase the company’s products or services
- The general public’s budget for the company’s products or services
- The company’s most important competition
16. How do tools like Google Trends help you determine the demand for a product?
- They allow you to compare reviews and determine a product’s biggest competitor.
- They allow you to calculate the net profit of future products.
- They allow you to monitor the traffic to your website.
- They allow you to compare products and determine audience interest.
17. Fill in the blank: Dropshipping, partnering with a vendor or wholesale supplier, and designing and creating custom products to manufacture are all examples of _____.
- ways a company can source products for their business
- shipping products from the supplier directly to the customer
- promoting a product or service by identifying it with a particular brand
- demographics to consider when conducting market research
18. Why is quality an important part of a company’s branding? Select all that apply.
- Customers want to interact with products that make their lives easier or fit their lifestyle.
- Customers want to be able to easily get the help they need.
- Customers want to be able to rely on a company’s products.
- Customers want to shop in person whenever they feel like it.
21. A brick-and-mortar store’s location and hours make it difficult for customers to visit. How does e-commerce offer the business a solution to its problem?
- E-commerce stores allow customers to purchase a product at any time from anywhere.
- E-commerce stores require customers to reserve a product before they purchase it.
- E-commerce stores help customers find specific products.
- E-commerce stores offer discounted prices when customers order online.
22. Fill in the blank: An “add to cart” button on a product page or a link that says “sign up to subscribe to our newsletter” on a website’s homepage are examples of _____.
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. An e-commerce marketer conducts secondary research to learn about a business and its audience. Which activities will they likely conduct for this secondary research?
- Gather information from direct observation and surveys
- Gather information from focus groups and interviews
- Gather information from published sources and consumer insights
- Gather information from public articles and direct observation