10. What function does the POST perform in a computer?
- Tells the CPU how to run individual devices
- Stores the BIOS
- Figures out what hardware is on the computer and makes sure it is running properly
- Stores basic data like the date and the startup method.
13. What function does a driver perform on the computer?
- Stores basic data about the computer like the date, time, and startup methods
- Stores the BIOS for the motherboard
- Initializes the computer and gets it up and running
- Teaches the CPU how to run an external device