21. On a customer service questionnaire, a data analyst asks, “If you could contact our customer service department via chat, how much valuable time would that save you?” Why is this question unfair?
22. Fill in the blank: To apply structured thinking, a data analyst should ______ the available information in order to reveal gaps and opportunities and recognize the current problem or situation.
23. A national chain of sporting goods stores advertises during popular sporting television broadcasts. This is an example of the company doing what?
24. In data analysis, categorizing things involves which of the following?
25. The question, “Why was the Monday afternoon yoga class successful?” is not measurable. Which of the following questions presents a measurable way to learn about the yoga class?
- Why do people like taking yoga classes on Mondays?
- How many customers responded to our recent half-price yoga promotion?
- Is yoga a great way to stretch and strengthen your body?
- Do yoga instructors seem more energetic at the beginning of the week?