11. A company wants to make more informed decisions regarding next year’s business strategy. An analyst uses data to help identify how things will likely work out in the future. This is an example of which problem type?
12. Fill in the blank: Categorizing things involves assigning items to categories, whereas _____ takes those categories a step further, grouping them into broader classifications.
14. A garden center wants to attract more customers. A data analyst in the marketing department suggests advertising in popular landscaping magazines. This is an example of what practice?
16. Which of the following examples are closed-ended questions? Select all that apply.
18. Which of the following questions make assumptions? Select all that apply.
- Keeping employees engaged is important, isn’t it?
- Wouldn’t you agree that product A is better than product B?
- Did you get through to customer service?
- It must be frustrating waiting on hold for so long, right?