21. A data analyst is someone who does what?
22. What tactics can a data analyst use to effectively blend gut instinct with facts? Select all that apply.
- Use their knowledge of how their company works to better understand a business need.
- Focus on intuition to choose which data to collect and how to analyze it.
- Ask how to define success for a project, but rely most heavily on their own personal perspective.
- Apply their unique past experiences to their current work, while keeping in mind the story the data is telling.
23. To get the most out of data-driven decision-making, it’s important to include insights from people very familiar with the business problem. What are these people called?
24. A music streaming service is looking to increase user engagement on their platform. The CEO decides to leverage the company's user data and tasks the data analysts with uncovering unknown trends and characteristics of the companies user base. This strategy is known as what?
25. You read an interesting article in a magazine and want to share it in the discussion forum. What should you do when posting? Select all that apply.
- Check your post for typos or grammatical errors
- Include your email address for people to send questions or comments
- Make sure the article is relevant to data analytics
- Take credit for creating the article