14. Consider the following scenario:
A company is trying to determine when their audience is most likely to engage with their content, as well as how often the company should post.
Which core pillar of social media marketing is this company working on?
15. A digital marketer collects data from social media platforms to analyze a campaign's performance. What is typically the next step after they collect and analyze this data?
16. A business decides what type of content to publish on its website, how often to publish it, and how users can interact with it. What type of media is the business’s website an example of?
17. Fill in the blank: _____ social media can be used to target specific groups of people who might be interested in a company’s products and services, as well as promote a company’s content in order to drive more earned media.
18. What is social media marketing?
- The method of using marketing channels to deter potential customers away from the competition.
- The process of creating content for different social media platforms in order to drive engagement and promote a business or product.
- The practice of using digital tools that enable users to create and share content publicly.
- The act of familiarizing people with a particular business or product.
19. Why would a business research what its competitors are doing on social media?
- To narrow their audience to the exact customer they want to target
- To identify competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and adapt their own strategy
- To reach competitors’ customers based on their interests and hobbies
- To educate customers on the products they should not purchase from its competitors
20. According to the five core pillars of social media marketing, what do you identify during the strategy pillar?
- How to study social media engagement and identify what content is popular with an audience
- Which social media analytics tools will measure a campaign’s performance
- How to schedule social media posts in advance and maintain a consistent presence online
- Which social media platforms and content will work best for a campaign
21. How does a digital marketer use the planning and publishing pillar to reach new customers effectively?
- They can better control and target their marketing with paid social media.
- They can determine how many positive mentions the brand received in a particular month.
- They can reach their audience when they are most likely to engage with the content.
- They can learn a lot about people’s opinions of the brand through social listening.
22. Which of the following are outcomes of the core pillar of listening and engagement? Select all that apply.
- Learn about what content resonates best with the audience
- Understand what people think about the brand
- Recognize the performance of the social media campaign
- Increase customers’ positive experience with a competitor’s brand
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. Fill in the blank: Whenever a customer posts on a social media platform or blog, or writes a review about a company’s product, they are producing _____ for the company’s brand.
24. How can paid social media impact owned and earned media?
- Paid media helps target customers that owned and earned media do not have access to.
- Paid media helps promote competitors, which increases queries about the business’s owned and earned media.
- Paid media increases organic traffic and gives a business ownership of all earned media.
- Paid media helps promote content which increases earned media and directs traffic to owned media.