12. A data analyst is sorting data in a spreadsheet. Which tool are they using if all of the data is sorted by the ranking of a specific sorted column and data across rows is kept together?
13. A data analyst sorts a spreadsheet range between cells A1 and E50. They sort in descending order by the fourth column, Column D. What is the syntax they are using?
14. You are querying a database that contains data about music. You are only interested in data related to the jazz musician Miles Davis. The names of the musicians are listed in the composer column.
You write the following SQL query, but it is incorrect. What is wrong with the query?
WHERE composer = Miles Davis
- Line 3 should be rewritten as WHERE composer is Miles Davis.
- Composer in line 3 should be capitalized.
- SELECT, FROM, and WHERE should not be capitalized.
- Miles Davis should be in double quotation marks.
15. You are working with a database that contains invoice data about online music purchases. You are only interested in invoices sent to customers located in the city of Paris. You want to sort the invoices by order total in ascending order. The order totals are listed in the total column.
You write the SQL query below. However this query is incorrect. What is wrong with it?
WHERE billing_city = “Paris”
- SELECT, FROM, WHERE, and ORDER are capitalized.
- Line 4 is missing the text column = between ORDER and total.
- In line 3, “Paris” has quotation marks.
- Line 4 is missing the word BY between ORDER and total.