21. A data analyst is collecting all the datasets that are relevant to their project. Which of the four phases of analysis is the data analyst in?
23. You are working with a database that contains invoice data about online music purchases. You are only interested in invoices sent to customers located in the city of Delhi. You want to sort the invoices by order total in ascending order. The order totals are listed in the total column.
You write the SQL query below. However this query is incorrect. What is wrong with it?
WHERE billing_city = “Delhi”
ORDER BY order_total
25. A data analyst investigates the data they’ve collected to look for patterns and relationships between the data. They also perform calculations based on the data. In which of the four phases of analysis does this occur?
26. A data analyst working on a very large dataset decides to narrow the scope of the data that they are working with in order to make the analysis more manageable. What can they use to narrow the amount of data?
27. A data analyst uses a function to sort a spreadsheet range between cells H1 and K65. They sort in ascending order by the first column, Column H. What is the syntax they are using?
28. You are querying a database that contains data about music. Each musical genre is given an ID number. You are only interested in data related to the genre with ID number 2. The genre IDs are listed in the genre_id column.
You write the following SQL query, but it is incorrect. What is wrong with the query?
WHERE composer = 2
Shuffle Q/A 3
30. A data analyst is sorting spreadsheet data. They use the spreadsheet tool Sort Sheet. What does this tool do?
- It sorts all of the data in a spreadsheet by a specific sorted column.
- It sorts all of the data in a spreadsheet by the ranking of a specific sorted row.
- It allows the analyst to sort by a specific sorted row.
- It allows the analyst to sort a specific selection of cells only.