21. Distinguishing elements of your data visualizations makes the content easier to see. This can help make them more accessible for audience members with visual impairments. What are some methods data analysts use to distinguish elements?
22. You need to create a chart that explores how temperature changes throughout the year. What type of chart would best represent this data?
23. What type of visualizations give you the most control over the story you want to tell with your data?
24. Fill in the blank: When choosing a chart you should choose the one that _____.
- makes use of the most modern visualization tool
- uses the least number of visual elements like size and shape
- uses as many visual elements like size and shape as possible
- makes it easiest to understand the point you are trying to make