32. You are in the ideate phase of the design process. What are you doing at this stage?
34. Fill in the blank: A data analyst creates a presentation for stakeholders. They include _____ visualizations because they don’t want the visualizations to change unless they choose to edit them.
35. While creating a chart to share their findings, a data analyst uses the color red to make important data stand out and separate it from the rest of the visualization. Which element of effective visualization does this describe?
36. You are in the process of creating data visualizations. You have considered the goal, the audience's needs, and come up with an idea. Next, you will share the visualization with peers. What phase of the design process will you be in?
38. How much data should you represent when designing an effective data visualization?
- Include a subset of the data that your audience will like
- Only represent data that supports your initial hypothesis
- Include all of the data from your analysis to ensure that your data visualization is complete and accurate
- Only represent data the audience needs to understand your findings, unless it is misleading