13. A marketer monitors an e-commerce business’s social media. They use social media analytics to track, collect, and analyze data from several social media platforms. What information can the marketer gather from social media analytics?
- Why someone unsubscribes from the email list after opening an email
- How much attention the business receives across online forums
- How much a conversion costs and how it affects the business’s success
- How many times a visitor was guided to the e-commerce website from another website
14. Which of the following is a metric that estimates the total amount of money that a customer is expected to spend with a business over time?
15. Which of the following are reasons why a well-established e-commerce store might track metrics over a longer period of time? Select all that apply.
16. Which of the following does the Shopify overview dashboard provide information about? Select all that apply.
- Site traffic, total sales, conversion rate, average order value, and best-selling products within a specific time period
- Metrics for the store, including key data about the store’s visitors, sales, and orders
- How the store is performing over time across all sales channels
- The percentage of email recipients who unsubscribe from the send list after opening an email
17. On their e-commerce website, a company suggests a more expensive product than what the customer was considering. What sales technique did they use?
18. Why might a company use a heat map on their website?
- To provide a sign up form for the potential customer to register for an email list
- To track the average amount of money a customer spends each time they complete an order
- To learn more about user behavior and what visitors interact with on their website
- To compare two versions of a web page to find out which updates will have the biggest impact
19. Which of the following are metrics a company might use to analyze product performance? Select all that apply.
20. Which of the following metrics measures brand advocacy by using a survey to ask how loyal customers are to a company?
21. A digital marketer for an e-commerce store tracks its cart abandonment rate. What do they learn when tracking this metric?
- The percentage of customers who add items to their cart and do not complete the purchase
- The average amount of money customers spend when they add items to their cart and make a purchase
- The percentage of customers who take more than five days to complete a purchase
- The average cost of acquiring a customer who adds items to their cart and completes the purchase on the same day
22. A marketer increases an online store’s revenue in six months without gaining new customers. How did they achieve this short-term growth?
- They increased the average amount of money a customer spends each time they complete an order.
- They increased the percentage of customers they retain over a certain period.
- They tracked how often customers add products to their shopping carts and leave the store without completing their purchase.
- They increased the average revenue generated by customers over their lifetime as a customer.