13. Interoperability is key to open data’s success. Which of the following is an example of interoperability?
- A website charges a fee to access a database
- An analyst removes all personally identifiable information from a database
- Different databases use common formats and terminology
- A company restricts the use of a database to its own employees
14. Which of the following situations are examples of bias? Select all that apply.
- A researcher who surveys a sample group that is representative of the population
- A scholar who only reads sources that support their argument
- A dancing competition judge who is a close friend of the dancer who wins the competition
- A daycare that won’t hire men for childcare positions