31. Fill in the blank: A data analyst is working with the World Happiness data in Tableau. They use the _____ tool on the Marks shelf to display the population of each country on the map.
34. Fill in the blank: You are creating a visualization with the World Happiness data from Tableau. With the Label tool, you can display the _____ of a specific attribute for each country on the visualization
35. A data analyst creates a visualization in Tableau showing their company’s quarterly sales data. They color all the items that have made a profit green and those in which they have a loss red. In addition, they intensify the color based on the magnitude of the profit or loss. What tool are they using?
38. What does the eye icon do in Tableau public?
39. What is the primary purpose of using a diverging palette in your Tableau visualizations? Select two answers.
- It makes it easy to identify the range of each data point.
- The style of the visualization may look more appealing to the audience.
- The relative magnitudes of the data values can be readily seen.
- It reduces the contrast helping those with visual impairments.