32. Which of these statements are true about managing through Active Directory? (Choose all that apply)
- Domain Local, Global, and Universal are examples of group scopes.
- Distribution groups can be used to assign permission to resources.
- The default group’s Domain Users and Domain Admins are security groups.
- ADAC uses PowerShell.
33. Which of the following are common reasons a group policy doesn't take effect correctly? (Choose all that apply)
- Kerberos may have issues with the UTC time on the clock.
- Fast Logon Optimization may delay GPO changes from taking effect.
- Replication failure may occur.
- The GPO may be linked to the OU that contains the computer.
34. Which of the following is not an advantage of replication of data in terms of directory services?
- It allows local management of user accounts.
- It decreases latency when accessing the directory service.
- It allows flexibility, allowing for easy creation of new object types as needs change.
- It provides redundancy for data.
35. A Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) entry reads as follows: dn: CN=John Smith ,OU=Sysadmin,DC=jsmith,DC=com. \n. What is the organizational unit of this entry?
36. A particular computer on your network is a member of several GPOs. GPO-A has precedence set to 1. GPO-B has precedence set to 2, and GPO-C has precedence set to 3. According to the given levels of precedence, what will be the resultant set of policy (RSOP) for this machine?
- GPO-A will take precedence and overwrite any conflicting settings.
- The computer will default to local policy due to the confusion.
- GPO-B will take precedence and overwrite any conflicting settings.
- GPO-C will take precedence and overwrite any conflicting settings.
37. You'd like to change the minimum password length policy in the Default Domain Policy group policy preference (GPO). What's the best way to go about doing this?
- Edit the Windows Registry to change group policy settings
- Manually edit config files in SYSVOL
- Open ADAC and edit policy settings there
- Open the Group Policy Management Console by running gpmc.msc from the CLI
39. Which of these are advantages of centralized management using directory services? (Choose all that apply)
- Configuration can take place on each device.
- Configuration management is centralized.
- Access and authorization are managed in one place.
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) can organize user groups centrally.
40. To authenticate user accounts on a computer against AD, what must be done to the computer first?
Shuffle Q/A 2
43. Which of these statements about Active Directory (AD) are true? (Choose all that apply)
- AD includes a tool called the Active Directory Authentication Center, or ADAC.
- AD can “speak” LDAP.
- AD is used as a central repository of group policy objects, or GPOs.
- AD is incompatible with Linux, OS X, and other non-Windows hosts.