20. Directory services store information in a hierarchical structure. Which statements about Organizational Units (OUs) of a directory service hierarchy are true? (Choose all that apply)
- Sub-member OUs inherit the characteristics of their parent OU.
- Specific files within an OU, or container, are called “objects”.
- Changes can be made to one sub-OU without affecting other sub-OUs within the same parent.
- Parent OUs inherit characteristics of their sub-members.
25. In Active Directory, which of the following can be functions of the Domain? (Choose all that apply)
26. Which of these statements are true about Domain Controllers (DCs)? (Choose all that apply)
- Changes that are safe to be made by multiple Domain Controllers at once are tasked by granting them Flexible Single-Master Operations.
- The default Organizational Unit (OU), called Domain Controllers, contains all Domain Controllers in the domain.
- Delegation can be used in Active Directory.
- Always use the Domain Admin or Enterprise Admin for day-to-day use.
27. Juan, a network user, sends an email to you, the IT admin of the network, stating that his account is locked because he has lost his password. Select all appropriate steps in helping Juan resolve his situation. (Choose all that apply)
- Ask Juan questions to help him remember his password.
- Check the “User must change password at next logon” box so a new password must be created at the next logon.
- Issue a temporary password.
- Make sure the password reset is authorized by verifying that Juan is who he says he is.
28. What is the difference between a group policy and a group policy preference?
- Preferences are reapplied every 90 minutes, and policies are more of a settings template.
- A policy is editable only by admins, but anyone can edit a group policy preference.
- Policies are reapplied every 90 minutes, and preferences are a settings template that the user can change on the computer.
- A preference is editable only by admins, but anyone can edit a policy.