14. Which of the following are disadvantages to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)? Select all that apply.
15. Fill in the blank: _____ is a brief written description of an image that helps screen readers and search engines understand what is shown in the image.
16. Which of the following are characteristics of a good product description? Select all that apply.
17. Which of the following are benefits of the Google Merchant Center? Select all that apply.
18. Which of the following are reasons adding multiple sales channels is good for a business? Select all that apply.
- It helps a business reach more customers
- It makes a website user-friendly, with no coding or developer knowledge necessary
- It helps a store promote and sell products, manage orders, and track inventory all in one place
- It offers an all-in-one solution for businesses of all sizes
19. An e-commerce business has a responsive website. How does this website design principle affect customers?
- It informs customers about a product’s description, specifications, and reviews.
- It allows customers with a disability to navigate the website easily.
- It links customers to popular products they are interested in.
- It allows an easy and efficient customer experience, regardless of screen size.
20. Which of the following are advantages to open-source software? Select all that apply.
21. What disadvantage of SaaS should a business consider when searching for an e-commerce platform?
- It may only integrate with certain third-party apps or shopping channels.
- It connects businesses with website developers who manage websites.
- It is an all-in-one solution that provides hosting, security, and customer service.
- It requires businesses to pay separately for a web hosting service.
22. Why would you include SKUs for each product when you update an e-commerce website’s product page?
- The unique code helps you choose the best payment method for the website.
- The unique code helps you add a custom domain to the website.
- The unique code helps you identify a product and track inventory and sales numbers.
- The unique code helps you upload product images from a device.
Shuffle Q/A 2
24. What is the primary purpose of a navigation bar that appears at the top of an e-commerce website?
- To allow customers to search for and find results from the website
- To display images, specifications, and reviews about a product
- To display company information, team members, and contact information
- To help customers find the section of a website that will be most useful for them