25. An e-commerce website includes video captions and screen readers to help people with disabilities navigate the site. What website feature do these tools enable?
27. What is the purpose of adding multiple sales channels in Shopify?
28. A marketer adds a product detail page to an e-commerce store to provide information about its products. What information does the marketer likely include on the product page?
- Product descriptions, images, specifications, and reviews
- Product pricing information from competitors and peers
- Product history, production process, and certifications
- Featured articles, industry updates, and social media stats
30. Which of the following are disadvantages to open-source software? Select all that apply.
32. Which of the following can be done in the discounts section of a Shopify account? Select all that apply.
- Create discounts to manage promotions
- Apply discounts to a customer’s order when they enter the discount code at checkout
- Create campaigns for ads, email, social media, and other marketing channels
- Create discounts that apply automatically to a customer’s cart
34. What are the two types of software typically used for e-commerce platforms?
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. Which of the following are advantages to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)? Select all that apply.
- Built-in templates for e-commerce stores
- All-in-one solution with hosting, security, and customer service
- User-friendly software that works without coding skills
- Complete control over a website’s design and function