37. Which of the following would a company need to create and publish a Google Merchant Center account? Select all that apply.
- At least one existing Google account
- A verified website and business
- A team member with technical coding skills
- Up-to-date product data on their e-commerce store, including pricing, availability, and shipping information
38. A marketer uses an e-commerce platform to update products and manage customer orders. What additional capabilities does the platform offer the marketer?
- Pay rent, utilities, and employee salaries
- Interact with customers in person and exchange store products
- Keep and sell products in a physical store
- Receive payments and handle shipping and fulfillment
39. What is the primary purpose of a navigation bar that appears at the top of an e-commerce website?
- To display company information, team members, and contact information
- To help customers find the section of a website that will be most useful for them
- To display images, specifications, and reviews about a product
- To allow customers to search for and find results from the website
41. An e-commerce business hired a web developer to edit original code and fully customize and create its e-commerce store. What type of e-commerce platform are they likely using?
43. A business registers with the Google Merchant Center. How does this decision benefit their company?
- It provides access to original source code.
- It provides hosting, security, and customer service with Google Shopping.
- It increases product visibility with accurate Google Shopping listings.
- It is available on an affordable subscription basis.
44. Which of the following is a store that allows customers to search or browse for products, add them to a virtual shopping cart, and pay for their purchase online?
45. Why would a business add multiple sales channels to a Shopify store?
- Multiple sales channels allow businesses to update an e-commerce website’s functionality.
- Multiple sales channels help businesses reach more customers.
- Multiple sales channels highlight products in an “exclusive” section.
- Multiple sales channels help businesses add products to the Google Merchant Center.