13. As a marketer, you remarket ads to connect with people who are familiar with a company. What does this paid social media tactic enable you to do?
14. Why is setting the objective important in developing a paid social media campaign? Select all that apply.
15. Consider the following scenario:
A digital marketer is developing their social media campaign. They need to choose a social media platform. There are so many pros and cons to each platform that it is difficult to determine which one would best serve their campaign.
What advice would you give this marketer on how to select the best social media platform?
- They should choose a platform that has been underutilized, so they can establish a new audience base.
- They should choose a platform that they are familiar with and have an established audience on.
- They should choose a platform that requires a paid social media presence in order to capture a more exclusive audience.
- They should choose a platform that limits the creation of organic social media.
16. When developing a paid social media campaign, a digital marketer will need to develop and upload creatives. What are creatives?
17. A marketer considers remarketing to their customers on social media. What two types of remarketing are available?
18. A marketer considers a campaign’s ad spend, tools, and content creation. What is this an example of?
19. A marketer searches for a bidding strategy to increase conversions and generate value. Which of the following is ideal for these goals?
20. Which of the following refers to paid social media?
- D: Connecting with an audience through high-quality social media content without paid promotion
- Displaying sponsored marketing messages on social media platforms to target an audience
- Marketing to a small part of a target audience at a certain time of the day
- Getting an audience’s attention only if they search for or follow a brand every day
21. You’re creating a new campaign and decide to use paid social media. What are the benefits of paid social media? Select all that apply.
22. Fill in the blank: _____ is ideal for nurturing connections with customers through communication and relationship building.
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. A marketer is developing a paid social media strategy. They aim to guide users to the end goal and track the right metrics. What is the first thing they should do?
24. A marketer is deciding which social media platforms to use for a new campaign. Which of the following should they consider? Select all that apply.
- What platform is the company familiar with
- What platform does the company have an established audience on
- What platform offers the most competition for the company
- What platform has the company never used