25. What does a digital marketer need to consider when developing a strategy for a paid social media campaign? Select all that apply.
26. A marketer decides to personalize their ads and limit the frequency of the ads. What is this an example of?
28. A business wants to create social campaigns to raise brand awareness, deliver specific messages, and increase engagement. Which bidding strategy is ideal for this?
29. Fill in the blank: Targeting relevant customers, increasing remarketing capabilities, and reaching an audience quickly are all benefits of _____.
30. Which type of social media is best for raising brand awareness, targeting specific audiences, and driving conversions?
31. What types of marketing goals can paid social media help a company achieve? Select all that apply.
32. Why is it important to build a social media campaign around one of your customer personas?
- It helps you clearly define the purpose of your campaign and increase brand awareness and followers
- It helps you track the right metrics and KPIs associated with your campaign when you begin setting up your ads
- It helps you to focus on the social media platform that is currently your biggest source of leads
- It helps you allocate your budget more effectively because It can get expensive to reach a wide audience with ads
33. A marketer uploads a list of email contacts to the platform of their choice. What happens next?
- Their ads frequently appear on search results pages
- Their ads appear on the audience’s feed on the specific platform
- Their ads frequently appear on all social media platforms
- Their ads track the pages and products the customer views