39. You’re creating a new social media marketing campaign. Your goal is to increase awareness and conversions and target specific audiences. What type of social media will help you achieve your goals?
40. What should a company consider when deciding which social media platforms to use for their campaign? Select all that apply.
- Platforms that offer the most competition for a company
- Platforms that a company is familiar with
- Platforms that a company has not advertised on
- Platforms that a company has an established audience on
41. Which of the following can help marketers allocate a budget more effectively?
42. Fill in the blank: You can use _____ to boost top-performing organic content, so it reaches more people.
45. What are Cost-per-click (CPC), Cost-per-action (CPA), and Cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) examples of?
46. What does organic social media enable marketers to do?
- Raise brand awareness, target specific audiences, and encourage conversions
- Gather data about the content’s performance using analytics tools
- Nurture connections with customers through communication and relationship-building
- Boost top-performing organic content to reach more people