49. If a company is launching their first paid social media campaign, what kind of platform should they use?
- What platform offers the most competition for the company
- What platform is the company familiar with
- What platform has the company never used
- What platform does the company have an established audience on
50. How can paid social media help a company increase conversions?
- By creating user-generated content that nurtures relationships with potential customers
- By remarketing ads to reach people who are familiar with the company
- By placing ads on a single platform
- By hiding ads from competitors
51. What is the main factor a marketer should consider when choosing the best social media platform for a campaign?
- Which platform requires a paid social media presence in order to capture a more exclusive audience
- Which platform are they familiar with and established on
- Which platform has been underused and allows them to establish a new audience base
- Which platform limits the creation of organic social media