25. Which of the following is true of responsive display ads?
26. To create unique and effective copy for a responsive display ad, what should the headline communicate?
- A different message to the landing page copy
- The brand or product’s importance according to the marketers
- A long description and a sense of urgency
- The brand or product’s value in an interesting and useful way
27. Which of the following statements regarding search engine marketing is true?
- An algorithm determines which landing page the searcher will go to.
- Graphical ads are shown to anyone who makes a search related to the business.
- You can quickly appear in the search results pages.
- It is difficult to learn which ads are driving sales.
28. As a digital marketer setting up an SEM ad, you include information about the business such as additional website links, a phone number, and an address. What is the term for this additional information?
29. Which statement regarding Ad Rank factors is true?
30. As a digital marketer, you will consider several best practices when creating effective ads. Which of the following is a Google ad best practice?
- Include generic sales language, such as “call us today” or ““sign up today”
- Always use the website homepage as the landing page for ads
- Use all ad extensions, whether they are relevant or not
- Use relatable calls to action, such as “book your dream vacation”
31. As a digital marketer, you may create ads. Which of the following refers to responsive display ads?
- You require all design resources and the time to create the ad according to a specific format
- You use Google to upload the content, such as images, headlines, logos, videos, and descriptions
- You have less control over the ad’s appearance, but it is easier than creating the ad yourself
- You have total control and are required to generate ad combinations for website and apps
32. To ensure a cohesive customer experience for a responsive display ad, what best practice should the landing page follow?
- The messaging on the landing page should be different to the messaging on the ad
- The use of new ads prevent potential customers from developing ad fatigue
- The messaging on the landing page should match the messaging on the ad
- The headline should be clear and effective without the support of a description
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. Which of the following refers to the exact keyword match type?
- It includes the meaning of your keyword and is more flexible than the broad match type
- It may not include the keyword itself and shows your ads to related keywords
- It may show your ads on searches that have the same meaning or intent as the keyword
- It shows your ads on phrases that relate to your keyword and may not include the keyword itself