37. As a digital marketer, you will consider several best practices when creating effective ads. Which of the following is a Google Ad best practice?
- Use the website homepage as the landing page to attract more customers
- Use relevant ad extensions to provide additional information about the business
- The keywords and copy on your landing page should be unrelated
- Include at least one of the keywords in your ad group to target your audience
38. Fill in the blank: _____ is a type of advertising model that allows businesses to pay only when someone takes an action on their ad.
39. Which of the following statements regarding search engine marketing is true?
40. Which of the following best describes the structured snippet extension?
- Provides the option to call a business by clicking on its ad
- Serves additional website links that may be helpful to the searcher
- Enables customers to find a local business and pull it up in Google Maps
- Displays information that highlights a specific aspect of a product or service
41. As a digital marketer creating a Google Ad, you indicate the amount you want to spend over the course of a month by setting a daily sum. This describes which Google Ad setup step?
42. What does an average daily budget indicate?
- The amount you are willing to spend each time a potential customer clicks your ad
- The words or phrases describing the product or service that you choose
- The amount you are comfortable spending each day over the month
- The way to organize and target ads into themed groups of keywords
43. What does Pay-per-click (PPC) allow businesses to do?
- Increase its visibility on search engine results pages
- Build authority or reputation and receive more traffic
- Pay only when someone takes action on its ad
- Pay based on how many times someone experiences an ad
44. A marketer is interested to learn which content is performing well and which can be improved. How does search engine marketing enable them to do this?
- It gives them the control over which page displays in the search engine for a given search
- It allows them to drive traffic to specific webpages on a website to collect data and learn which ads are driving sales
- It allows them to quickly appear in the search results pages and build enough authority or reputation to receive traffic
- It allows them to have a website, app, or product display in the SERPs when someone types in a certain searches
45. Which of the following are responsive display ad image tips? Select all that apply.
46. A business wants to drive searchers to the contact page instead of the home page. Which benefit of search engine marketing addresses this need?
- You can quickly appear in the search results pages.
- You can learn which of your ads are driving sales.
- You can reach customers who are likely to buy from your company.
- You have control over where you send the searchers.
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. What do you primarily learn when setting up conversions for a Google Ad?
- You learn which bidding strategy ensures that your campaign will meet your specific goal
- You learn how narrow or broad your audience targeting should be
- You learn if potential customers are becoming paying customers by tracking their actions
- You learn what your daily budget should be and how much you should spend each day