49. As a display ad best practice, you should use new display ads every few weeks. Why is this important?
- Because banners become more effective over time, using new ads prevents potential customers from taking action too quickly.
- Swapping lower-performing creative assets helps to align landing page copy and ad copy.
- Because banners have limited space for headlines, using new ads allows you to create longer headlines.
- Swapping lower-performing creative assets for new ads prevents potential customers from developing ad fatigue.
51. A business hasn't built up enough authority or reputation to receive traffic for certain search terms in the search listings. Which benefit of search engine marketing addresses this need?
- It helps you reach customers who are likely to buy from your company
- You can quickly appear in the search results pages
- An algorithm to determine which landing page the searcher will go to
- You can learn which of your ads are driving sales
52. Which of the following statements refers to ad rank? Select all that apply.
- The quality of an ad does not affect the ad rank
- It is a value Google uses to determine an ad’s position
- There is one factor that determines ad rank
- It is where an ad shows on a particular search
54. What information does an ad extension include?
55. Which of the following refers to the phrase keyword match type?
- It may not include the keyword itself and shows your ads to related keywords
- It may show on searches that have the same meaning or same intent as a keyword
- It gives you control over who experiences your ad and is more flexible than exact match
- It is more flexible than exact match and more targeted than broad match
57. As a digital marketer, you may create ads. Which of the following refers to uploaded display ads?
- Google provides all design resources to create the ad according to a specific format
- You have less control over the ad’s appearance, but it is easier than creating the ad yourself
- You will have to create the ad graphic, meet the required specifications, and then upload the ad
- Google uploads the content, such as images, headlines, logos, videos, and descriptions