13. As a digital marketer managing Google Ads, you track and determine if potential customers are becoming paying customers. This describes which Google Ad setup step?
14. Which of the following refers to the broad keyword match type?
- It shows on searches that have the same meaning or same intent as a keyword
- It shows your ads on phrases that relate to your keyword and may not include the keyword itself
- It includes the meaning of your keyword and is more flexible than the exact match type
- It gives you total control over who sees your ad and is more flexible than exact match type
15. Consider the following statement:
Google rates the relevance of your ads and landing page to a query and how likely a user is to click your ad.
What does this refer to?
16. When would marketers choose uploaded display ads instead of responsive display ads?
17. To drive the best results, how many elements does Google recommend uploading for responsive display ads?
18. A marketer posts an ad that quickly appears in the search results pages. What does this refer to?
19. A business hasn't built up enough authority or reputation to receive traffic for certain search terms in the search listings. Which benefit of search engine marketing addresses this need?
- It helps you reach customers who are likely to buy from your company
- An algorithm to determine which landing page the searcher will go to
- You can quickly appear in the search results pages
- You can learn which of your ads are driving sales
20. As a digital marketer setting up a search engine marketing ad, you display information that highlights a specific aspect of a product. What is the term for this format?
21. As a digital marketer, your first step in creating a Google ad is to define your campaign goal. Which question will help to determine this?
22. You are setting up keyword matching for “low-carb diet plan.” Your ad also displays for less targeted keywords such as “carb-free foods,” “low-carb diets,” and “low calorie recipes.”
What keyword match type is this?
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. Which statement regarding Ad Rank factors is true?
- Ad extensions have no impact on Ad Rank.
- Google assesses the quality and relevance of a landing page to a query.
- There are only three Ad Rank factors.
- The lower the bid, the higher the ad may show in the SERPs.