21. A data analyst in a human resources department is working with the following selection of a spreadsheet:
They want to create employee identification numbers (IDs) in column D. The IDs should include the last four digits of the employee’s Social Security Number(SS#) plus the year hired. What function will create the ID 32082009 for the employee in row 5?
22. Before analyzing a dataset, an analyst maps the data. What is the reason for doing this?
- The analyst wants to know what attributes the data has.
- The analyst thinks the dataset might have some null values.
- The dataset has no visualizations.
- The dataset contains data from different sources.