13. Successful businesses help customers achieve their goals instead of focusing on sales.
What does this approach focus on?
15. The marketing funnel and customer journey map are similar, but they are not the same. What is the difference between the two?
- A customer journey map is valid for one year and a marketing funnel is valid for two years.
- A customer journey map adopts the customer’s perspective, and a funnel considers the business’s position.
- A marketing funnel considers the customer’s perspective, and a customer journey map considers the business.
- A marketing funnel focuses on sales and the customer journey map builds relationships with customers.
17. Maya is shopping on a company’s website. Maya spends twenty minutes trying to change the item amounts she would like to purchase. Why is it important for the company to measure how long Maya spends on a page?
- The desired outcome is for customers to explore as much of a company’s website as possible, so if a customer never stays on a page for very long, it might mean that the company needs to adjust the user experience to keep them there longer.
- The goal is for customers to find what they need quickly, so if a customer spends a long time completing a task, it might mean that the company needs to reevaluate the layout or functionality of website buttons.
- The objective is to get customers to spend as much time as possible on a company website, which might mean that longer time spent on a page will increase the chances that they will make more purchases.
- The end result is to get the customer to purchase the product, so if a customer is on a page for a longer duration of time, it might mean that the company needs to focus more time and money on marketing that particular product.
18. Fill in the blank: Companies should provide clear and useful content and experiences, so leads can easily find answers and take action, making _____ more likely.
19. What do loyalty metrics, such as the number of orders per customer, allow businesses to do?
20. What crucial information does digital marketing help a business communicate?
- That the audience hasn’t bought anything yet
- That it’s the cheapest option and why the customer should buy it
- That its competitor is a better option
- That it exists, how it can help, and what makes it different from the competition
22. When customers learn about a product, they might research it, decide to buy it, and later tell other people about it.
What is this process called?
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. Why is a marketing funnel wide at the top and narrow at the bottom?
- A company allows everyone to access their site at the top of the funnel, but only wants a small, select audience to reach the bottom to become repeat customers.
- A company needs a wide range of advertisements at the top of the funnel, but only a select few will reach potential customers at the bottom.
- A marketing strategy requires many different investors at the top of the funnel, but only the most generous will continue on with the company and reach the bottom.
- Many potential customers will enter the top of the funnel, but only some of them will reach the bottom to become loyal customers.