25. What awareness tactic helps businesses reach new customers?
26. Why do marketers track impressions, reach, and frequency at the top of the marketing funnel?
27. How can digital marketers create a positive post-purchase experience and encourage customer loyalty?
28. Why is it important to measure both the number of conversions in the marketing funnel, and metrics such as the time to conversion and average number of touchpoints to conversion?
- Because it raises customer awareness and attracts new customers
- Because this metric allows companies to boost sales and save money
- Because it provides valuable insights into how customers interact with a brand
- Because this measurement reveals the level of engagement customers have with a company’s rewards program
29. Fill in the blank: Digital marketing helps online companies stand out from the competition by _____.
31. Why are customer journey maps important for digital marketers? Select two answers.
- They help marketers understand how and why customers interact with a business.
- They help marketers reduce advertising costs.
- They help marketers create better, more user-friendly experiences.
- They help marketers drive sales.
32. What is a visual representation of the process through which people go from first learning about a brand to becoming loyal customers?
33. What are the four stages of a simple marketing funnel?
34. What tactic can businesses use to increase their awareness and reach potential customers?
- Improve search engine optimization rankings and results by optimizing website content around specific search terms
- Showcase positive customer feedback and reviews
- Offer free samples, tools, or trial memberships that let potential customers test out services before committing
- Create ads based on products and pages potential customers previously visited