38. As a project manager, you make considerations when building a team. You decide how many people should be on the team, if they have the time to work on the project, and what expertise each team member needs for their tasks. What else should you consider when building a team?
39. A stakeholder needs additional time to make a decision on a project. What communication steps can a project manager make to help the stakeholder make their decision? Select all that apply.
40. Does the project sponsor fund the project?
- Yes. The project sponsor plays a vital leadership role, which always includes funding the project.
- No. The project sponsor plays a vital leadership role but does not fund the project.
- Sometimes. The project sponsor plays a vital leadership role, which sometimes includes funding the project.
41. When conducting a stakeholder analysis, what does interest measure?
- How many meetings the stakeholder participates in
- How much money the stakeholder has invested in the project
- How much the project outcome will affect the stakeholder
- How much the stakeholder’s actions affect project outcome
42. As a project manager, you create a chart to assign roles and responsibilities for the team. What type of chart are you creating?
43. As a project manager, you make a list of tasks required to complete a project. You decide on the number of team members required to complete the tasks. What is the next step to decide in building the team?
44. As a project manager, you’re prioritizing stakeholders with a power grid. You have a stakeholder you will need to manage closely. Where will you place this person in the power grid?
46. What is the purpose of a stakeholder analysis?
- Determine which stakeholders to exclude from a project
- Talk to stakeholders and learn about their interests
- Meet with stakeholders to make major project decisions
- Identify stakeholders and determine their involvement in a project
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. What does a power grid represent when conducting a stakeholder analysis?
- A power grid determines the stakeholders’ roles based on their position on the grid
- A power grid visualizes how many tasks each stakeholder can complete
- A power grid determines out accomplishments of each stakeholder
- A power grid visualizes each stakeholder’s interest and influence in the project