34. Which of the following describes an open-source design system?
- It is a guide on how to create the best prototypes
- It is a public design system that can be used by any team of designers to create different mobile apps and websites.
- It is a collection of research insights to help inform designs.
- It is a guide for users to understand the reasoning behind design choices.
35. Fill in the blank: Sticker sheets are useful in a design system because _____.
- designers can develop elements and components from scratch
- designers can create each instance of a component
- designers can apply their individual style when working with other designers
- designers can work faster and avoid rework
36. Is a component made up of elements?
38. Which of the following is a series of reusable elements and guidelines that allow teams to design and develop a product following predetermined standards?
39. Consider the following scenario:
Gabriel is a designer working on a client’s design project. Gabriel is new to the team and is working with a developer who is also new to the company. When discussing the project, both Gabriel and the developer are able to reference the company’s design system.
What is the result of implementing a design system?
40. A design team is hiring an additional designer to help manage the increased workload. What is the best resource they can share to help them understand the brand’s visual design elements?
41. Fill in the blank: Resources in a design system contain helpful tools like _____ to help designers build designs quickly and learn how to use elements effectively. Select all that apply.
42. What is a sticker sheet?
- Components provided by large companies like Google and Shopify
- Inspirational designs that a designer can reference while making new designs
- A collection of elements and components that make up part of the design system
- Anything that is downloaded and added to an existing mockup