47. Consider the following scenario:
Gabriel is a designer at a branding consultancy. Gabriel's team successfully implements a design system, and delivers a product design that impresses their clients at a rapidly-growing startup. The clients are so happy, in fact, that they immediately want to expand the product line by iterating on the design.
What is the result of implementing a design system?
50. In an open-source design system like Material Design, what tools can designers use to customize the visual aspects of a design? Select all that apply.
51. When a designer makes a change to a component in a sticker sheet, what happens to each instance of that component?
54. How does adding components to a sticker sheet help a designer save time and energy? Select all that apply.
- A sticker sheet allows a designer to make changes on all the instances tied to the main component at once.
- A sticker sheet provides full prototype flows including exact interactions and animations for each action.
- A sticker sheet allows a designer to easily copy and paste the component into new designs.
- A sticker sheet includes the different states of a component for a designer to use.
55. A designer wants to develop design components for a new project but needs to start quickly. How can an existing design system assist the designer? Select all that apply.
- The designer can use some of the components from an existing design system and adjust elements to match the product’s branding.
- The designer can ask developers to code components from common design systems used in similar projects.
- The designer can start their own design system from scratch.
- The designer can mix their own components with components gathered from a design system.