49. As a project manager, you have made a list of stakeholders and determined their interest and influence in a project. What is often the next step in a stakeholder analysis?
- Determine each stakeholder’s level of influence
- Schedule a meeting with stakeholders to introduce the team
- Assess each stakeholder’s ability to participate and find ways to involve them
- Complete a budget analysis for the project
50. As a project manager creating a team, what is an important step that enables team members to complete tasks?
- Ensure each team member has the necessary skills to complete the tasks
- Ensure all team members are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Ensure all team members have an interest in the project
- Ensure all team members are friendly and nice