22. A data analyst feels overworked. They often stay late to finish work, and have started missing deadlines. Their supervisor emails them another project to complete, and this causes the analyst even more stress. How should they handle this situation?
- Accept the new project right away and hope to not miss another deadline.
- Wait a few minutes to think it over, then respond with a meeting request to discuss this project and the general workload.
- Walk into the supervisor’s office and tell them to give the project to someone else.
- Respond immediately, letting the supervisor know the expectations at this company are unreasonable.