25. As a project manager, you want to provide air cover for your team regarding a stakeholder request. Which of the options below best demonstrates getting feedback from your team while providing air cover?
- Select two trusted team members to discuss the issue.
- Tell your stakeholders “no” due to lack of extra time or budget for the project.
- Tell your stakeholders “yes” and hold a team meeting to delegate tasks.
- Hold an urgent meeting with all team members to discuss the issue.
26. A project manager thinks of ways to maximize individual strengths, foster creativity, and encourage accountability within their group. What team benefit is the project manager hoping to achieve?
- Increase competition within the group.
- Allow the team to provide performance reviews for each other.
- Allow the team to keep track of who completes the most tasks.
- Increase teamwork within the group.
27. Your project team just launched a new website. You schedule time for your team to meet and you treat them to lunch. Which aspect of effective team building does this scenario demonstrate?
28. Which of the following actions can a project manager take to support team development? Select all that apply.
29. How can a project manager invite and integrate the team's various perspectives?
- Provide constructive feedback for team members after the completion of every task.
- Ensure team members complete their tasks on their own.
- Act as a role model throughout the project and demonstrate how to complete tasks.
- Create a sense of psychological safety and ask team members to share their ideas.
31. Which of the following are strategies a project manager can use to provide air cover for their team? Select all that apply.
- Take on tasks when stakeholders request additional work.
- Reject a stakeholder request without explicitly saying “no.”
- Increase the project’s scope to satisfy stakeholder requests.
- Limit teammates’ knowledge of stakeholder requests.