13. A marketer uses the filter function in a spreadsheet to display data according to specific criteria. What additional filter option can they use?
- Filter by user comments in multiple sheets
- Filter by exact values or highlighted colors in cells
- Filter by formulas and calculated values
- Filter by data patterns and relationships within data sets
14. What is the purpose of a pivot table?
- Pivot tables display individual data points that have been categorized into ranges, with the frequency of each range represented by the height of a unique column.
- Pivot tables change the view of data in a spreadsheet to a different perspective to categorize it, or to identify an insight or trend.
- Pivot tables display how a metric changes over an extended time connected with a continuous line.
- Pivot tables display individual measurements in a vertical column.
15. A marketer uses a graph to show how a metric changes over an extended period. The chart displays a connected series of data points. What type of chart did the marketer create?
16. Which of the following is an example of a way a pie chart can be used to represent data?
- Represent a large spike in new users with a horizontal bar
- Represent individual data points for a changing variable connected with a continuous line
- Represent individual data points categorized into ranges, with the frequency of each range represented by the height of a unique column
- Represent percentages of data in sections, all adding up to one hundred percent
17. On a marketing team, who is responsible for running campaigns, identifying target audiences through research, and evaluating trends?
18. Why would an organization hire a data analyst?
- To collect and apply statistical methods to data, query databases, and create visualizations
- To implement client strategies, conduct competitor research, and analyze data
- To design visual assets for social media campaigns and print ads according to brand style guidelines
- To coordinate marketing activities and initiatives, identify target audiences, and evaluate data trends
20. Which of the following are considered best practices when creating slides for a presentation? Select all that apply.
- Introduce data visualizations using titles that relate back to the insights
- Repeat the insights when presenting the relevant, supporting data
- Progress from specific to general topics
- Allow time for questions so the audience can reach the same conclusion
21. Which of the following are important to understand when interacting with a stakeholder about a project? Select all that apply.
- What the stakeholder thinks about project team members on the project
- Which communication methods a stakeholder prefers
- The stakeholder’s interest in the project and what their needs are
- When to communicate with a stakeholder
22. Which of the following might be reasons to create a stakeholder map? Select all that apply.
- To help coordinate marketing activities and initiatives and identify target audiences through research
- To allow for people to better manage stakeholders’ expectations and avoid information overload
- To help people work effectively without having the process consume too much of their time or energy
- To make it easier to identify the type and amount of interaction needed to maintain each stakeholder