25. On a marketing team, who is responsible for running database queries, applying statistical methods to data, and creating data visualizations?
26. When would a marketing team use Tableau?
- To learn coding or programming skills to create interactive visualizations
- To track, analyze, and display KPIs, metrics, and insights in a centralized view
- To access and manage large databases, gather insights, and create visualizations
- To create KPIs and metrics for a real-time interactive dashboard
27. To create KPIs and metrics for a real-time interactive dashboard
- Use common titles that do not distract from your story
- Use titles that clearly communicate the insights of the data
- Refer to the data source in your titles
- Include the name of the chart type in your titles
28. What role do stakeholders typically play in a campaign?
- Stakeholders approve the creative used in a campaign.
- Stakeholders create campaigns and related social media efforts.
- Stakeholders fund a project or manage a campaign budget.
- Stakeholders track and analyze data about a campaign’s success.
31. Which of the following would enable a data analyst to communicate with databases developed by different vendors and hosted on multiple platforms?
33. Imagine a marketer is working on a campaign and wants to request a change to the budget. Which of the following presentation best practices should they use to get this change approved by stakeholders? Select all that apply.
- Create visualizations of the data using titles that relate back to the insights
- End the presentation with changing the budget as a call to action for stakeholders
- Start with a general status of the campaign and then move on to the specifics of making a change to the budget
- Do not allow any time for questions
34. Why would a marketer create a stakeholder map?
- To determine which stakeholder is a reliable source for campaign queries and obstacles
- To help manage stakeholder expectations and effectively share relevant information with them
- To identify which stakeholder is the most influential and to share frequent updates with them
- To help organize stakeholders into a graph according to their budget and experience with campaigns
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. Why would a marketer sort data in a spreadsheet?
- It helps them present campaign data with visualizations.
- It helps them display data that match specific criteria.
- It helps them find new patterns and relationships within data sets.
- It helps them automatically remove irrelevant data.