49. As a project manager, you establish “escalation paths.” These allow you to quickly communicate task hindrances, also called roadblocks, to the right people. When escalating a roadblock, you document it and make sure everyone that needs to know is aware of the challenge. What project management responsibility does this represent?
- Hold all team members accountable for their assigned tasks.
- Ensure that issues and risks are tracked and visible.
- Collaborate with other teams at the organization.
- Help teammates adopt the right workflows and project management styles.
50. An effective manager of cross-functional teams must have which of the following abilities? Select all that apply.
- The ability to set up effective tools so the team can easily work together
- The ability to ensure that each member of the team understands their role and how they support each other
- The ability to identify skill sets needed to accomplish project tasks and T-shaped professionals with those skills
- The ability to teach new skills to a T-shaped professional.
51. As a project manager impacting an organization, you want to break down barriers to help your team succeed. Which of the following would a project manager do to break down barriers?
- Encourage stakeholders to provide feedback on new product features.
- Keep the project within the budget approved by leadership.
- Write clear goals for the project in the project’s documentation.
- Provide support for the team as they try new approaches to find solutions.