13. A marketer uses a tool to measure the social media ROI for a new campaign. They also learn how many followers were gained on different platforms. What is this an example of?
14. At the conversion stage of the marketing funnel, a business decides to measure how many customers are referrals. What does this mean?
- They will track how many customer testimonials they receive on social media.
- They will track how much money each customer spent on the business that year.
- They will track how many people came to their website from other social media platforms.
- They will track how likely customers are to recommend the business to friends and family.
15. Imagine that a marketer wants to make their brand seem more authentic. To do that, they decide to customize content based on customer personas. What can they do to put this strategy into practice?
- Reference historic social media trends by sharing marketing content from previous campaigns
- Deliver general content to a wide audience, so customers frequently experience branded content
- Prioritize sharing one type of content on multiple social media platforms
- Create content tailored to a local audience by referencing local issues, interests, or locations
16. What is a key performance indicator (KPI)?
- A measurement used to gauge how successful an organization is in its effort to reach a business or marketing goal.
- A collection of data and campaign highlights used for sharing marketing campaign results with managers.
- A document that presents and tracks relevant data about social media activities.
- A summary of social media marketing spending projections used to budget for future campaigns.
18. A company launches a social media campaign for its new service. What tool can help them measure the campaign’s traffic and sales on different platforms?
19. Imagine that a marketer compiles demographic information about their target audience on social media. They use this information to refine their marketing tactics. What benefit of social media analytics does this describe?
20. What do social media goals help marketers determine?
21. A marketer observes a company’s audience and notices a trend on social media. What should they do next?
- Identify and track new metrics that better align with the current marketing content
- Create real-time marketing content aligned with this trend
- Learn if competitors are responding to this trend and whether their content is successful
- Develop content aligned with this trend after updating social media marketing goals