14. A new team member joins your project during the initiation phase. How can you familiarize the team member with the project?
- Give them the project documentation to review and encourage them to ask questions.
- Assign the new team member the tasks they need to execute.
- Allow the team member to review a previous project plan.
- Allow the team member to come to you if they have questions.
17. Collaboration tools allow teammates to do what two tasks? Select all that apply.
20. As a project manager, you work with a large team to complete the launch of a new website in one year. What type of tool would you use to successfully complete this project?
21. At the beginning of a project, a senior organizational leader creates a document to persuade stakeholders that a project should begin. What is the name of this document?
22. As a project manager, you receive approval from key stakeholders on the project proposal. What is the next piece of documentation you need to create?
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. In which of the following scenarios does the project manager implement documentation well? Select all that apply.
- A stakeholder talks with two different team members and receives conflicting information on a vendor. They cannot find information about the vendor in the shared document drive.
- The key stakeholder determines they want to add a feature to the product in development. The project manager includes this update in the project charter and communicates it to the team.
- The project manager shares the project timeline on a cloud-based document sharing program.
- Because the project manager doesn’t have all the project’s details, they ask a current team member to onboard the new team member.
24. What is a consequence of releasing a new tool to team members before testing it thoroughly?
- There will be no negative consequences since the team will adjust to the tool.
- The team will be hesitant to use the product if there are issues with the tool.
- The team will communicate with the project manager more often.
- Team members will give effective feedback and build team morale.