25. As a project manager, you work with teams in different departments. You need to get answers quickly to project-related questions. What tool should you use to communicate efficiently with these teams?
27. Project managers use tools to accomplish which of the following activities? Select all that apply.
28. As a project manager, you need to update your project charter with details for the team sponsor and team lead. Which section of the project charter contains this information?
29. During the initiation phase of a project, the stakeholders introduce a new feature to add to the deliverables. What can you do to ensure the team remembers all the details for the added feature?
- Document the details in a shared document.
- Schedule a meeting with your team members to discuss the feature.
- Document the details on a whiteboard in your office.
- Schedule a meeting for the stakeholders to explain the feature to the team.
30. As a project manager, you introduce a new tool to the team on Monday and tell them to be ready to use it by Wednesday. Your team members are resistant to using it. They also report that technical issues with the software are keeping them from completing tasks. What three steps could you do next time to ensure a smooth transition? Select all that apply.
- Have the team take an online training course after introducing the tool.
- Introduce the tool to the team earlier than on Monday.
- Test the tool thoroughly before rolling it out to the team.
- Set up training for the tool before the team uses it.
32. The project sponsor requests a report on the current budget needs of a project. They would like to review a detailed breakdown of costs. Which type of tool would be best to use to meet the project sponsor’s request?
33. Which of the following options best describes the goals of a project charter?
- It provides a way to reflect on the project.
- It defines the project and necessary details.
- It is an email that goes out to all team members.
- It convinces the stakeholders why they need to do the project.