31. While verifying cleaned data, a data analyst encounters a misspelled name. Which function can they use to determine the number of misspelled occurrences in the dataset?
33. Your manager points out an error in a product ID number in your dataset. The Product IDs can be numbers like 42 or text like "CAD-425". Using a pivot table, what function can you use to find how many times this error occurs in the dataset?
35. Which of the following queries considers one or more conditions and returns a value as soon as that condition is met?
37. A data analyst is starting a large scale project. The project will be crucial to business success and the data analyst needs to keep the big picture at the forefront when verifying their data cleaning. What is the first step in the verification process?
- Create a chronological list of modifications made to the data
- Compare cleaned data with the original, uncleaned dataset and compare it to what is there now
- Inform others of the data-cleaning effort
- Determine the quality of the data