31. A doctor’s office discovers that patients are waiting 20 minutes longer for their appointments than in past years. In what ways could a data analyst help solve this problem? Select all that apply.
- Analyze the average length of an appointment this year compared to past years.
- Analyze the number of patients seen per day compared to past years.
- Analyze a recent change in the average rating for the doctor’s office on social media.
- Analyze how many doctors and nurses are on staff at a given time compared to the number of patients with appointments
33. A gym wants to start offering exercise classes. A data analyst plans to survey 10 people to determine which classes would be most popular. To ensure the data collected is fair, what steps should they take? Select all that apply.
34. A doctor’s office has discovered that patients are waiting 20 minutes longer for their appointments than in past years. A data analyst could help solve this problem by analyzing how many doctors and nurses are on staff at a given time compared to the number of patients with appointments.
35. Fill in the blank: Once an analyst has identified a problem for a business, they establish a(n)_____ to help inform the process of gathering the correct information.
36. Which of the following best describes what fairness in data analytics means?
37. A college IT department needs to reduce the number of computers on campus for student use. How could a data analyst help identify a solution to this problem?
- Analyze the number of classes schedules across all classrooms
- Analyze the utilization of the computer labs on campus
- Analyze data on the number of students enrolled
- Analyze the square footage of all computer labs on campus