31. You are working with a database table named employee that contains data about employees. You want to review all the columns in the table.
You write the SQL query below. Add a FROM clause that will retrieve the data from the employee table.
What is the job title of Andrew Adams?
32. Fill in the blank: Suppose you wanted to determine the average population of the cities in the following spreadsheet. The correct function syntax to use would be ________ .
35. A company is curious about the population trend in Charlotte, NC. A data analyst in the company is tasked with creating a visualization that depicts such information. What type of chart would be best for this task and why?
- A pie chart because it plots a sequence of points and connects them with straight lines or curves.
- A line chart because it plots a sequence of points and connects them with straight lines or curves.
- A line chart because it is a visualization that uses a circle which is divided into wedges sized based on numerical proportion.
- A bar chart because it is a visualization that represents data with columns, or bars, the heights of which are proportional to the values that they represent.
36. To find the average population of the cities in this spreadsheet, what is the correct AVERAGE function syntax? Type your answer below.
37. You are working with a database table that contains invoice data. The customer_id column lists the ID number for each customer. You are interested in invoice data for the customer with ID number 50.
You write the SQL query below. Add a WHERE clause that will return only data about the customer with ID number 50.
After you run your query, use the slider to view all the data presented.
What is the billing city for the customer with ID number 50?