12. Identify reasons a designer might want to use a sticker sheet during the design process. Select all that apply.
- Help designers avoid making errors or creating inconsistencies in their designs
- Generate scaled versions of the components that were created
- Create a convenient, easy to print sheet to show to other designers
- Organize components and elements in a central area for convenience, reusability, and efficiency
13. A design system can be useful to many people in the company. Which of the following groups are likely to use a design system? Select all that apply.
15. Fill in the blank: If a design team is working on multiple projects all at the same time, a design system creates _____ and helps the design team align.
16. In the Material Design system, are the icons in the Material Icon Library available for anyone to use in their designs?
17. At what point of the design process is a sticker sheet useful?
18. A designer needs to change all the buttons in a design to have rounded corners. What is the fastest way for them to make this update?
- Go through the designs and update each button individually.
- Pass the task on to the developer, since the change needs to be made on so many buttons.
- Select all the artboards at once and adjust the corners with everything selected.
- Update all the button instances by updating the main button on the sticker sheet.