41. Fill in the blank: When reflecting on how much feedback to give and receive, it is helpful for designers to understand that _____.
42. In order to make sure a design critique session runs smoothly, a facilitator should take care of what responsibilities? Select all that apply.
- Focus on taking notes about the designs and feedback.
- Get all of the designs from the team beforehand so they will be the only one who needs to present.
- Provide an overview of the design critique session and define the objectives.
- Make sure each reviewer gets a turn to share their feedback.
43. Angel gave Mohammed feedback on their designs last week, but Mohammed would like to get additional information to revise the designs. The comments only identify suggestions such as: “The shapes aren’t right” and “The colors are too vibrant.” What should Angel do to provide more effective feedback?
44. Which of the following questions should you ask while going through design critique feedback?
- How do I create a new design with this information?
- What feedback do I want to take action on to improve my designs or the user experience?
- Am I ready to consider the feedback that’s critiquing my work?
- Which member’s critique should I value most?
45. When giving feedback, which of the following is a best practice?
46. After a designer has presented their designs in a design critique, what are the next steps?
- Process the feedback from reviewers and start generating action items.
- Scrap the designs and start from scratch with the feedback in mind.
- Meet with each reviewer again to confirm their feedback.
- Move on to a new project.