11. The Link Access menu customizes what about an Adobe XD document?
12. What should a designer include in the file name when sharing content with a developer?
13. What can a case study demonstrate to a recruiter or hiring manager? Select all that apply
14. What is the most important thing to include in a case study?
15. Imagine a designer is applying for a job at a new design firm. They want to highlight their ability to collaborate with a team. How can they convey this to the firm’s recruiter?
- Prepare interview responses that highlight your practiced collaboration skills
- Share a portfolio with a case study, which demonstrates your willingness to collaborate
- Ask former colleagues to submit reference letters to the firm’s recruiter
- Submit a cover letter without a resume, and write about your collaboration skills
16. A designer is applying for a job at a design agency. They have already submitted a resume, and now the recruiter would like to review the designer’s previous work. What should they submit next?
17. Imagine a designer sends their portfolio to a recruiter for a potential job opportunity. One of the designer’s case studies discusses how the designer worked with a diverse team for a complex project. Which case study component is this an example of?
18. Fill in the blank: Case studies are the major components of a portfolio because they are a _____.
- visual demonstration of your ability to see an idea through from beginning to end
- collection of reviews from your previous clients and stakeholders
- reflection of what you as a designer can improve on
- simple overview of your wireframes and prototypes