30. Which of the following are considerations when developing computer policies? (Choose all that apply)
- Should users be able to install software
- Should users be able to decide the brightness of their monitor?
- Should users be able to view non-work-related websites, like Facebook?
- Should a password be set on an employee’s company phone?
32. Which of these are common responsibilities of systems administrators? Check all that apply.
- Constantly troubleshoot problems, such as network issues
- Help users to pick the right desktop chair
- Help users with issues, such as lost passwords and login problems
- Work in the background to make sure a company’s IT infrastructure is always working