17. The unthinkable happens and disaster strikes, crippling your network. You implement your disaster plan, but it doesn't go smoothly. You decide to investigate. What is a common term in the IT community for this investigation?
18. What are advantages of on-site backups? Select all that apply.
20. What are good reasons to do yearly disaster recovery testing? Select all that apply.
22. Which of the following issues often make reliable backups for client devices more challenging than for infrastructure devices? Select all that apply.
- There are likely to be more client devices to backup compared to infrastructure devices.
- Data stored on client devices is more valuable than data stored on infrastructure devices.
- Infrastructure backups do not require complicated scheduling or configuration.
- Many client devices are mobile and won’t be in the office all the time.
23. Some steps of the disaster recovery plan might be time sensitive to ensure there is no data loss or equipment damage. Which element of the disaster recovery plan is designed to address this time sensitivity?
24. You are performing a network risk assessment to develop your disaster recovery plan. Which of these are examples of corrective or recovery measures? Select all that apply.
25. What are some benefits of a post-mortem? Select all that apply.
26. Which of the following are part of the five primary elements that make up a post-mortem report? Select all that apply.
- An accounting of financial costs associated with preventative systems
- A list of specific actions that should be taken to avoid the same scenario from happening again
- *C: A description of root causes
- D: Backup procedures